In this episode of The Glass Is Half Full, Richard Killen a Licensed Insolvency Trustee interviews Robert Gignac, a speaker, writer and author talk about The Big Secret Of Financial Success. He is featured in many publications, including The Globe & Mail, Money Magazine, Private Investor and has his own TV show called “We Talk Money:
In the interview, they cover the following:
- What Is The Big Secret To Financial Success?
- Is A Formal Education Required To Do Great Things Financially?
- The #1 Thing You Need To Do To Improve Your Finances.
- Rich Is A State Of Mind.
- Saving Money When You Live Paycheck To Paycheck.
- Why Are People Afraid Of Money?
- What Does ” Being Rich” Mean?
- Is Saving A Punishment Or A Reward?
- The 7th Wonder- Compound Interest.
- SMART Goal Setting.
- Pay Yourself First.
- RRSP’s and TFSA’s.
Listen to The Glass Is Half Full Podcast