Would you like to be a guest?
Here is a brief outline of the show.
Richard Killen is a Licenced Insolvency Trustee who has seen first hand many people struggle with debt and the stress that financial problems generate. Many families are living paycheck to paycheck and this weekly show is all about helping people in this community with little or no money to do more with less.
In this show, Richard and his guests will share their expertise and share their stories. Some topics may include:
- How to get out of debt
- How to reduce stress caused by financial problems
- How to buy products and services for less
- Various ways to save money
- How to enjoy life and have fun with little or no money.
- Inexpensive vacations
- People sharing stories on how they overcome obstacles
- … and endless other topics
The show is an interview style talk show that is filmed locally in Toronto or via Webinar for guests that are from outside of Toronto.
*If you have something to contribute and would like to be a guest on the show, please complete the form below.
* Please note that all submissions are reviewed by our committee to determine the best fit for each show. Completing the form above does not guarantee a guest appearance. At our sole discretion, the committee may or may not choose to invite you to be a guest on the show.
For additional information please call Lori at (416) 847-4829.