This episode is about managing your finances and elevating your life.
Liz was born in Mexico and moved to Canada when she was 5 years old. Despite growing up in a low-income household, dropping out of math classes in high school, and living with anxiety, she reached financial security in her 20s. She now mentors millennials and empowers them to take control of their finances and live the life they dream about. Hosted by Sean Killen, a Toronto Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
Some of the topics they discuss are:
- From Mexico to Stretching a Dollar
- Finding the Spark and Working for It
- Liz’ Story: Going from $500 to $8000
- Using Creative Solutions to Solve Financial Problems
- Zero Tuition Fund to Graduating Debt-Free
- Geography and Traveling
- Investing in Real Estate
- Ambitious Adulting and Teaching Financial Literacy to Canadian Millennials
- Budgeting is Always the First Step
Listen to The Glass Is Half Full Podcast