In this episode of The Glass Is Half Full, Richard Killen, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee interviews Gordon Stein, author of The Cash Flow Cookbook. Gordon is a keynote speaker and a writer with a passion for helping people build financial wellness.
In this episode, Gordon outlines how to save money on recurring expenses such as car expenses, pet services, alarms, transportation and more. Forget about budgeting and concentrate on building wealth and net worth, even if you are living paycheck to paycheck.
In the interview they cover the following:
- How A $13 Car Wash Started A Book
- How to Save Money on Monthly Recurring Expenses
- Budgeting Does Not Work, Tracking Wealth Does
- Focus On The Positive
- Changing To LED Lights Can Add 25K to Your Retirement
- Strategies For Those Retired On A Fixed Income
- Saving Money On Glasses and Pets
- How To Save On Clothing
- Saving To Pay Down Debt Or Invest
- Saving Money With Minimal Sacrifice
- From Zero Savings To 10K per Year
- What Is the First Step To Take To Get Out Of Debt
Listen to The Glass Is Half Full Podcast