This episode is about smart ways to use credit cards and consolidation loans to help you pay off your debt. Barry also discusses how to get more bang for your dollar when it comes to vacations.
Barry Choi is a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. Richard Killen is a Toronto Licensed Insolvency Trustee and author of the book “The Glass Is Half Full”.
Some of the topics they discuss are:
- Using the balance transfer option offered by credit card companies.
- When should we consider a consolidation loan to pay off debts?
- Are travel rewards credit cards worthwhile if you owe money?
- Should you get different credit cards for travel?
- Tips for setting up a vacation budget.
- How to save money on air travel.
- How to get the most out of cruises and tours.
- Do I require a prepaid credit card when I travel?
- How to get “The Cost Of Travel Free Guidebook.
Listen to The Glass Is Half Full Podcast