In this episode of The Glass Is Half Full, Richard Killen a Licensed Insolvency Trustee interviews David Trahair, Chartered Professional Accountant, personal finance writer and trainer. He is also an author of six books on personal financial issues including three national bestsellers. He was a columnist for CPA Magazine from 2014 to 2018.
In the interview, they cover the following:
- The type of debt that gets Canadians in financial trouble
- Why 44% of Canadians do not pay off their credit card each month!
- Credit card Interest Compounding Explained
- What happens when I retire if I have no savings?
- I’m in financial trouble, what can I do to improve my situation?
- Cutting expenses- Do I Really need a car?
- Rewards on Credit Cards- Are they worth it?
- Does it make sense to use a balance transfer to pay off a credit card?
- Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC) and Reverse Mortgages Explained
Listen to The Glass Is Half Full Podcast